Privacy and cookies
I. What personal data we collect
- Contact information: Name & email address.
- Payment information when purchasing products and services from us.
- Information about your activities on the website www.shitnft.no.
- including any digital tokens which you have either generate or purchased at www.shitnft.no.
- Addresses on the Ethereum blockchain used to generate, buy and sell digital tokens.
II.Where we obtain your personal data from
- From you: You will be asked to enter your name and email address when registering as a user at www.shitnft.no.
- From computers and mobile apps: In order to generate, buy and sell digital tokens at www.shitnft.no, you will need both a wallet and cryptocurrency in the form of Ether.
III. Legal basis for processing personal data
Another reason for processing your personal data is to fulfil our obligations in compliance with laws, regulations and administrative decisions. Examples of processing based on legal obligations:
- Information about customers.
- Accounting obligations.
- Reporting to the Norwegian authorities.
IV. What we use your personal data for
Your personal data is processed in order that Frode Goa AS, SHIT SKATBOARD Company AS and SHIT NFT AS (under establishment) can meet its legal obligations. It is also in our interest to establish robust procedures for meeting these obligations.
V. Disclosing personal data
Registered personal data will only be disclosed to the Norwegian authorities when required by a statutory duty of disclosure or right of disclosure.
VI. How long do we keep your personal data?
a. For as long as is necessary.
Generally speaking, this means we will store your personal data for as long as is necessary in order to comply with the provisions on the duration of storage in laws and regulations. We will always limit access to your personal data to those people who require such access in their work.
If the storage of your personal data is based on your consent and you decide to withdraw your consent, we will delete that data as soon as possible.
b. Examples of duration of storage
Information we are obliged to store under the Bookkeeping Act and Regulations: up to 10 years.
- Firstly, to ensure that the website runs smoothly from a technical perspective.
- Secondly, to obtain information about how the website is used. We also use this information to generate statistics on the use of the website.
The purpose of these statistics is to improve our services. We take great care to protect your privacy when processing information about how you use our website. It is not possible to identify you personally from the statistics.
You can turn the statistics-related cookies on and off yourself, with the exception of the purely technical cookies. They must be turned on in order for the website to work.
VIII. Questions and complaints
- Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaining to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority: You may also complain to the Norwegian Data Protection Authority. For more information, please visit the Data Protection Authority’s website.